There are many ways to Donate.
The most common, are listed below
Donor gives a specific monetary amount or goods to the Angel Project once.
Ways to donate Cash:
Click here to make a one time or recurring Cash Donation now via PayPal If you prefer you can send an email money transfer to email@example.com
Donor commits to a consistent recurring schedule of donating. Either financially or with goods and services, it’s a great way for a donor to spread out a larger donation.
Donate Stock/Bonds, etc..
Donate long-term securities like stock or bonds, etc.
Consider giving after you’ve passed by becoming an Angel Project Angel, here are some of the ways for giving to the Angel Project.
- Bequest: Specific, residual, or contingent bequest of cash/property naming The Angel Project as a beneficiary in your will.
- Life Insurance: The Angel Project can be named as one of the beneficiaries.
- Registered Retirement Plans: The Angel Project can be a named beneficiary of a tax-deferred retirement plan.
In-kind donations also known as a gift-in-kind, is usually a specific non-cash asset (Items, real estate, etc) or a service that is contributed to The Angel Project for which the donor could receive a donation receipt.
Make a PayPal Donation here
You can Volunteer in many ways such as
- Volunteer to regularly visit with Patients
- Volunteer Fund Raising, click on the Fund Raise Tab
- Volunteer your class for various activities, click on the Educators & Students Tab
- Volunteer to create and send Holiday Cards and or Gifts to Patients who may otherwise get none. Drop us a line for more info
- Quilt/Crochet slippers, throws, quilts for donation to the Patients.
- Volunteer in any way you desire, we just want you to be an Angel Ambassador!